Urban youth work orients itself on the youth political model of the town of Kloten. To reach different target groups, it operates in the low-threshold range up to coached project work. Social integration, promotion of young people in their creativity and personality as well as support of young people in difficult situations are main focuses of the youth work. Young people become involved in projects and activities in a participatory way and assume responsibility according to their abilities.
The open Jugendarbeit in Kloten is an offer of the community - the offers are valid for all children and young people, no membership is required and they are free of charge.
Youth Office, Schluefweg Centre
Zentrum Schluefweg, 8302 Kloten
044 804 85 50 or 044 079 951 07 90
Wednesday + Friday 13-17 PM or any time that someone is in the office.
For discussions and personal talks, please arrange a date!
- Jugi 8302 open meeting place at Zentrum Schluefweg for:
- 6th grade on Wednesday from 12:00 to 15:00
- 1. Sek (7th grade) until the age of 18 on Friday from 19:30 to 23:00
- Midnight Sports during the winter season
- Special events like sports tournaments in summer
- Creative spaces: recording studio, music room and disco in the centre of Schluefweg
- Skaterroad 28 at the airport/runway 28
- Can Yard, the public graffiti wall, railway underpass Dorfnestweg
- Open office and open ears for young people from Kloten
- The urban youth work is networked locally (networking JAK) and regionally (Glattal open youth work GOJA).
Networking JAK (Youth Work Kloten):
- Open youth work of the Catholic Church, open youth work city
- Cooperation in projects
- Coordination of open youth work in Kloten
- Opening hours and offers of open youth work on the joint website www.jugendkloten.ch
- Monthly presence at the break areas of the secondary school buildings Nägelimoos and Spitz
Youth Work Catholic Church
044 804 25 25